Working through the process of trying to be a full time artist without the time to be full time....
I’m cranky. Not your average it’s a Monday and the weather is shitty cranky, though it is both of those. It’s a lost faith in humankind kind of cranky. I keep trying to shake myself out of it and am being very mindful of my emotions, but I just can’t get rid of this feeling. It’s the kind if cranky where you want to lock yourself away from everyone and keep to yourself so you can no longer be disappointed with people any more. Sigh
next two weeks
no free time
- doctor’s appointments
- car accident (not my fault…. stupid girl from Texas)
- driving to Brooklyn twice to deal with stupid accident stuff
- going to the insurance auto body to get quote
- getting ready and doing my radio show (that isn’t a bad thing… just a time eater)
- bringing dog to vet
- standing in line at unemployment because I can’t do it online
- shoveling snow
- etc….. Is it bad I can’t even remember what I did on Monday?
What I see doing in the next 2 weeks-
- taking my husband to get knee surgery
- taking care of my husband after surgery
- running around to get things my husband needs
- moving 2 cars in the snow
- bringing car to get repaired
- more WFMU preparing of shows
- working on my WFMU premium
- wanting to go do things (the Golden Festival), but feel guilty about leaving hubby
- hopefully go do a dj gig at a bar and hang out with some friends…
When can I get my art making in there?!
So yep, I need to get back to work. I have piano parts around here and I really want to use them. So I need to get back to business again. If I am able to create my last piece in a week, then I will be able to bang out my work faster….. I can do this.